Weight Watchers Stuffed Shells
7 Points/Serving - 6 SmarPoints Per Serving - Serving Size 4 Stuffed Shells
- 2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 cup shredded fat-free Mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tbsp fresh oregano (dried works too!)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 24 uncooked jumbo shells
- 3 cups canned tomato sauce
1. Cook shells according to package instructions. Drain & rinse with cold water. Let drain/dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. In medium bowl, mix cheeses (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan) with Egg Beaters. Add in garlic, black pepper, oregano, salt.
4. Ladle sauce in bottom of a pan.
5. Using teaspoon, spoon cheese into dry, cooled shell. I used a heaping teaspoon full for each.
6. Ladle remaining sauce on top of shells.
7. Cover pan with tin foil. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted.