1. Cook shells according to package instructions. Drain & rinse with cold water. Let drain/dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350.
3. In medium bowl, mix cheeses (Ricotta, Mozzarella, Parmesan) with Egg Beaters. Add in garlic, black pepper, oregano, salt.
4. Ladle sauce in bottom of a pan.
5. Using teaspoon, spoon cheese into dry, cooled shell. I used a heaping teaspoon full for each.
6. Ladle remaining sauce on top of shells.
7. Cover pan with tin foil. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until cheese is melted.