1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Cut cauliflower florets into bite-sized pieces (there should be about 4 cups).
3. Place cut up cauliflower into a medium bowl and add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Toss well to coat.
4. Spread cauliflower onto prepared baking sheet in single layer. Bake until cauliflower is tender, but not mushy. Stir halfway through (about 10 minutes, for a total of approximately 20-minutes cooking time total).
5. Yields 1/2 cup per serving.