Best Hummus Recipe Ever. – Easy Homemade Hummus Recipe – 2 Weight Watchers Points Per Serving
It has some bite from the garlic, tang from the lemon, and zing from the cumin.
Seriously. This is my favorite thing to eat this year …
Best Homemade Hummus. Ever.
- 15 oz chickpeas/garbanzo beans
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp aquafaba (chickpea packing water)
- 1. Save 1/4 cup of chickpea packing water (aquafaba).
- 2. Rinse and drain chickpeas with cold water.
- 3. Combine ingredients (excluding paprika) in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- 4. Chill in refrigerator. Sprinkle paprika on top when serving.
You Might Also Like
You can find my complete category of recipes at this link …